Wagon Competition Giveaway 2019
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Competition: Give Back on a Wagon – COMPETITION
Promoter: Baby Give Back (ABN 22 616 236 983) of 2/39 Township Drive, Burleigh – QLD 4220
Entry Restrictions: The Competition is open to Australian residents only, aged 18 and over. Employees of the Promoter, the Prize Supplier(s) and their immediate families are ineligible.
Competition Period: Commences: 01/04/2019 Closes: 8.00 AM on 06/05/2019
Number of Entries Permitted: All entrants may enter as many times as they like provided that each entry is unique and submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How to enter:
- Go to our Instagram profile and/or Facebook page and find the competition post. Tell us why you need a Burleigh Wagon in your life and tag 3 friends in the comments below the post. The entrants also must follow Baby Give Back and Burleigh Wagon on Instagram and/or Facebook page.
Prize on Offer:
- Prize winner will receive one (1x) Burleigh Wagon valued at $399.00.
- If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfilment of the promotional prize or if the winner is unable to attend any element of the prize, that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and it shall be awarded to the next runner up in the promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be the best valid entry as judged by the judging panel, having regard to skills, creativity and originality, at the Promoter’s Premises on 8th May 2019 at 11:00 AM. The Promoter may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event that the first five (5) entrants chosen as a winners cannot satisfy these Terms and Conditions or take a prize.
- The total number of competition winners in this competition is one (1). The winner will be notified by private message via Instagram or Facebook on 8th May 2019.
- Prizes will be sent directly to the recipient once wagons are released to the public May/June 2019.
Further Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if this competition cannot be run as originally planned. The Promoter may also cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable or responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of the product or any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur; whilst undertaking any activity with the wagon won or connected with their entry; in the participation in any prize; as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail, email SMS or phone call; due to the broadcast of any program relating to the competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person; any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer software or phone; or any combination thereof, related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to rejudge in the event of an entrant, claiming to be a winner, being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions.
- The judge’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. Chance plays no part in determining any winner. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- The Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
Privacy Collection Statement
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees’).
Subscribe to our mailing list