How to get help

This is how you contact us if you are in need of help or are a caseworker looking for material aid.

Social workers and Maternal and Child Health nurses…

If you are a health professional or work for a social service agency and would like to find out more about our service, please read our Collection Policy and contact us using this email address Our service is provided free of charge and there are no assessment criteria.

If you are a parent who needs help…

Baby Give Back supports families experiencing hardship. We provide material aid in practical partnership with caseworkers and social service agencies. All donations go directly to the families that they support, and each item to someone who specifically needs it.

We are unable to support individuals or families directly. If you are expecting a baby or need help now you can ask your social worker or midwife to contact us on your behalf by email If you do not have a caseworker you can contact Family and Child Connect on 13 32 64 or FamilyChildConnect