Are you looking to donate baby clothes and items on the Gold Coast? Please get in touch by emailing email@example.com with your location and a photo of your donation.
What we accept
Full list – What we can and cannot accept
- Change tables
- Car seats
- High Chairs
- Clothes (at this stage we are only accepting up to size 2)
- Baby essentials (nappies, wipes, creams, formula, bottles, baby food etc)
- Linen and blankets
- Small toys and new comforters
Please note that some items (such as cots, prams, car seats, highchairs, bassinets and change tables) have safety standards. You can contact us or obtain a copy of the safety standards on the ACCC website.
All donated items are sorted by Baby Give Back to be rehomed. We appreciate donors ensuring that the items donated are in good condition and clean. As a simple guideline – would you give it to your best friend for their baby?
What we cannot accept
- Electrical items
- Adult clothing
- Chest of drawers and other household furniture
- Anything that does not meet current safety standards
Where to donate
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your location and what you wish to donate. We will then get back to you with drop off options near to you.
If you intend to drop off at a collection point listed below, please email email@example.com so that we know it is coming.
- U-Can Store It, 21 Crown Court, Varsity Lakes Qld – open Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm and Saturday 9am to 12pm
- Bell Legal Group, Level 4, 91 Upton Street, Bundall QLD – open during business hours
- Dirkwoods Computers, 2482 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach Qld – open during business hours. There is limited space for donations at Dirkwoods so please contact us if you have a larger donation.
- The Office of Division 2, Councillor Owen-Jones, Helensvale Library Mon-Fri 8.15am – 4.40pm