We are thrilled to announce that for the first time, Baby Give Back has registered a team for this years Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Marathon and we want all of our supporters to lace up their runners and be a part of it!
"The Gold Coast Marathon has been an event we have always wanted to be involved in at Baby Give Back and we are so excited that 2022 is the year that we will be on the track for marathon weekend." Said CEO, Carly Fradgley. "Any opportunity that we have to be within the community is a great one and the Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Marathon is known for having a fantastic and inclusive atmosphere which is what we are all about."
The marathon itself runs across the first weekend of July and includes several races ensuring there is something for everyone whether it's the Junior Dash, the Gold Coast Airport 5km fun run for more the social runners or the full 42km distance for those with the urge to go the distance! No matter which event suits you, this year you have the opportunity to be a part of Team Baby Give Back to support the work that we do and spread awareness to the Gold Coast community about our organisation.
To sign up for team Baby Give Back in this years Village Roadshow Thems Parks Gold Coast Marathon follow these easy steps:
1. Click Here for direct link to Baby Give Back Marathon page
2. Click Register Here button
3. Complete details. On second page you will be prompted to Please tick if you are entering as part of a team.
4. Tick the box and type team name Baby Give Back in field.
5. Enter in Team PIN of BGB2022
6. If you have a story about why you are running for Baby Give Back, please share as we would love to hear from you!
7. Hey Presto you are now part of the most awesome team in this years Village Roadshow Theme Parks Gold Coast Marathon!
8. Update your personal support page to enable friends and family to support you for your race and share the message of Baby Give Back.
For those extra enthusiastic supporters who have already signed up, you can simply amend your existing your entry and choose to run as part of the Baby Give Back team with the Team PIN referenced above.
We would love to see the streets flooded with our incredible Baby Give Back family of supporters and looking forward to seeing you there on race day!